MV Sharon Rose
Scapa Flow Charters
Back to Fact File MV Jean Elaine
The Sharon Rose is a 67 ft dive charter vessel. Like the Jean Elaine, the Sharon Rose is fully fitted as a liveaboard, but is also available for charter as a dayboat.
The Sharon Rose is skippered by Kevin, he's an old sea dog, well maybe not so old.... He has been with us for 6 seasons now and is well on his way to being an old hand. We have a permanent crew member onboard who ensures that you get keep well supplied in tea, coffee and also cooks the breakfasts if required. Ally is new with us this year and is a dab hand at making home made soup....... Just what's needed after a dive......He's also their to pass equipment to when exiting the boat, and for saftey reasons.
Dayboat charter : For those wishing to go the dayboat option we can help with the onshore accommodation, please ask for further details.
Onboard accommodation includes:
6 x twin berth cabins forward
Above deck, there is a spacious open plan saloon with dining table and galley with cooker and fridge as well as a full set of utensils and crockery.
Recent upgrades have extended the washing facilities and there are 2 x showers and a toilet on board for your use.
The cabins are heated and there is a colour TV/DVD player in the saloon for your use in the evenings.
240-volt power is available for mobile and battery charging etc. from an onshore metered mains supply.
We also provide duvets, pillows and covers. So just bring a towel...
The Sharon Rose is designed and equipped as a large and stable diving platform.
- Air, nitrox and trimix are all pumped on board.
- Two compressors (1 x 18 cubic ft and 1 x 12 cubic ft) provide a fast and quiet air supply.
- Recent upgrades have included clearing the deck making kitting up a far more spacious procedure as well as adding seating for 12 divers to both gunwales.
- There is a large heated changing room above deck with ample storage space.
- The Sharon Rose comes fully equipped with 2 x VHF, 2 x radar, GPS and colour echo sounder.